Getting to Hawaii – Lomi Lomi Retreat
Sacred Lomi’s Lomi Lomi Retreat in Hawaii is held on the Big Island of Hawaii once a year. This is some information that may be helpful in planning your trip.
It is usually best to arrive on the island of Hawaii for the Retreat a day or two early just to ‘get there’ and get over jet lag before the retreat begins. Often participants stay for at least a few days after if they can, exploring other parts of the island or even other islands.
The island of Hawaii is the largest of the Hawaiian islands and there is much to explore from Black Sand Beaches, Waipio Valley, the City of Refuge, the Volcano, Lava Tubes, Visiting with the Whales, Dolphins, Turtles, Steam vents. The list goes on.
Lomi Lomi Retreat Hawaii is a life changing, heart-opening experience.
You can arrive at Kalani Retreat Center, in the late afternoon between 2pm and 4pm.
The check in time at the retreat center is 4pm the day the retreat
begins, so your room will definitely be ready at 4pm.
We will begin the at 5pm in the Rainbow Room.
We will have dinner about 6:30 that evening.
We hope to see you there in February!
On the last day of the workshop, we will finish our closing circle by noon and then have lunch until about 1:30.
Tom & Donna
Getting to The Big Island
Flying to the island of Hawaii you have two choices of airports:
- Hilo airport (ITO) is a 45 minute drive from the Retreat Center.
- Kona Airport (KOA) is on the other side of the island and is a 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive
- Cheap Tickets www.cheaptickets.com
- Pleasant Holiday 1-800-742-9244 www.pleasantholidays.com
- Cheap Seats 800-540-4762 www.cheapseats.com
- Hawaii4Less 800-967-6687 www.hawaii4less.com
- Paradise Unlimited 800-634-5568 www.paradiseunlimited.com
- Expedia www.expedia.com
- Orbitz www.orbitz.com
Airlines / Frequent Flyer Programs
- Hawaiian Air – Calling from US – 800-367-5320 Hawaiian Air usually has a lot of open times and dates using Frequent Flyer Miles. If you use American Express Membership Rewards you can transfer them to Hawaiian.
- United has direct flights from Los Angeles into Hilo and they also have a good mileage program
- American Express has a good travel department and you can use your miles.
- Alamo 1-800-327-9633
- Avis 1-800-331-1212 (US)
- Enterprise 1-800-261-7331
- Budget 1-800-527-0700
- Word of Mouth 1-800-533-5929 (also known as Maui Rent-a-car)
Directions to Kalani Oceanside Retreat
Kalani Oceanside Retreat
Kalani Oceanside Retreat is located in the district of Puna on the island of Hawaii – also known as “the Big Island”. Kalani is on the Southeast Coast of the island in Kehena, very close to the town of Pahoa and 45 minutes from Hilo and the Hilo Airport (ITO). Kalani is about 2 to 3 hours from Kona, on the opposite side of the island.
Toll Free US & Canada: 1-800-800-6886 • Worldwide: 808-965-7828 • Main Office: 808-965-0468
Additional Travel Links / Hotels • Bed & Breakfasts
Information About The Big Island
We recommend arriving a day or two early and planning some time on the island after the workshop to integrate your experience before rushing back to ‘normal’ life.